Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Whimsical Wednesday wk 1:

Put some whimsy in the world


What is Whimsical Wednesday & how can I play?


one-line pen and ink drawing of a glump

The glump, he is a fishy fiend;
he’s mostly hollow but filled with mean.

Even though he’s the size of a nut;
he’ll start with your toe and eat you all up.


A Whimsical Wednesday wondering:

If I say the color green
what color in your mind is seen?
And if you truly do see green,
why’s that green the one that’s seen?


share your whimsy by adding your link:

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute!! What a fun post!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting!

dandelionlady said...

He's so great! My kids would love him.

Carol said...

Cute drawing, and I love the poem. Your blog is such a great read...

Juniper said...

Hi, the subject of mine might not be whimsical, but I thought the drawing probably counted ok ;-) will come up with something more cheeful for next week!

~Juniper

Julie said...

Great drawing and what a fun poem!

Jenny said...

Hey there! I have joined in your "ww" but not too sure if you could call my effort "whimsical"..... thankyou for the invite to join in and I promise to make more of a whimsical effort in future :) Love your glump! And your little wonderings are wonder-full! :)

Kristin Dudish said...

This is so much fun :)
Watch out for the glump - I like my toes right where they are!
eek

Unknown said...

Love the idea. Going to put the badge on my blog now. Thanks for inviting me :-)

Burcak said...

I like the idea :)

Kerry Schofield said...

Cute glump! Thanks for the nice comments.

Join me on http://twitter.com/ObsessCreative

JA said...

Thank you for the invitation to create. Not sure this is whimsical but it is playful. Your blog is wonderful :)

gatheringwonder said...

Thanks all for playing - I have moved the site so as to have some more concentrated whimsy...come and visit here:

http://dthaase.blogspot.com/